Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fellowship of the Ring

Well, it has begun…the Fellowship of the Ring is breaking. First, Mike flew home to take care of his children in Nashville; now Mark and Carly are headed to Nairobi to visit some friends who are missionaries there; Suzanne has moved to Katie’s house to take of Josie; and Renee and I are still at the Gately. On Wednesday Suzanne and Renee will fly home as well, leaving me here to tie up loose ends. When I think on these events, I wonder, “Where is my Samwise Gamgee?” And then I hear Him gently and lovingly remind me, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” I love The Lord of the Rings.

4 comments:

  1. HE, the alpha and omega, IS with you! And so are all of us that are here waiting. I am so with you and waitng with the same tears that you shed there. I love you and Asher. x0x0-Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be there without Nashville support physically, but you are totally covered with spiritual support and love! Kisses and hugs to both you and Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying right now for court--that you will get all the rulings that you need TODAY and that all who are present in that room well see Jesus through you all. Praying for strength, peace, endurance and joy for this last leg of your trip. Our small group prayed for you all last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get your update today! Praying for a verbal & written!

    ReplyDelete