Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Projects and Toys

I know I said that I wouldn't post until Thursday when I had pictures from our first fundraiser, but I got so excited today that I had to post early. It is really rather silly, but I made a run to the Parent Teacher Store to pick up some supplies for a project for Sylvie, and I found so many fun things for Asher! They had several new games/toys that had won all kinds of awards...elephant stacking blocks (you'll just have to trust me on this one...very original!) and a miniature thematic sand box (with construction, zoo, or dinosaur pieces) about the size of a monopoly box that comes with its own sand. I have to admit, I felt like I did when I was pregnant and would swoon over baby clothes...and I got so excited! We haven't even begun buying clothes or accessories for our little guy yet, but when we do, I'm going back to the Parent Teacher Store and picking up some of these fun new toys! I can't wait to share all these experiences with our little guy! Hurry home, Asher!

No comments:

Post a Comment