Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This One's My Favorite!

I think I've mentioned this, but every day I get more and more pictures of Asher from sweet people who have volunteered at Amani in the past. This is the latest picture...and my personal favorite!



P.S. Let me also mention that teaching middle schoolers on April Fools Day can be quite entertaining...my husband's room was turned into a sculpture of desks that had been saran wrapped and duck taped together...I found my stapler in a mold of congealed jello (yep! Just like The Office!)...Let me tell you, 8th graders know how to play a practical joke! And we love them! (the 8th graders, not the jokes)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love every new picture you get of him!! He has such a sweetness in his face and a peace in his eyes like he knows ya'll are coming...love you all...see you tomorrow night at Chick-fil-A!!!!

    anna m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! i cannot WAIT til you guys bring him home...!!! He's gonna love his new mommy and daddy... :) can't wait to see you all tonight!

    Grace M.

    ReplyDelete