Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Picture of Asher

Melissa, a new friend via facebook/blogland, just got back from Uganda. (Isn't it strange how I had never even heard of Uganda in any real personal sense until January, and now it seems like I know of someone coming or going every other week? It's crazy!) She sent me a picture of Asher and a quick update: "Asher was awesome. He is so handsome; pictures do not do him justice. He was very outgoing, friendly and curious. He really liked my husband Rich and his camera; he even took a picture of Rich." Melissa promised to send more pictures as soon as her husband got them uploaded, but she did send one from her camera. So, here it is...the latest picture of our little guy. I think Melissa is right: Asher sure is handsome!


I will hopefully be posting some more pictures from Melissa as well as some pictures of the Doyle and the Keck kids handing off more gifts for Judah and Asher. Stay tuned! I would also like to thank you all for following our journey and for your words of encouragement. They have brought us so much comfort. Keep 'em coming!


1 comment:

  1. This is great! I need a picture of Asher that I can copy onto a file. Will you send me one to my email or on fb? I can download from there, but not from your blog. Make it one you really like!

    ReplyDelete