Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Pics of Amani!

Here are just a few of the pictures that Melissa took during her trip to Uganda. I usually focus on just Asher, but this time I wanted to share some pictures of Amani as well. Amani means "peace," and Amani Baby Cottage is definitely a place of peace for these precious children. Take a look...


Entrance to Amani Baby Cottage


Great murals with Bible themes


Pictures of the children line the walls


Notice the pictures of the forever families!




I had to get a picture of Asher in there somewhere!




I know...I'm shameless! Another picture of Asher with Melissa

That's our boy!


We are so thankful to God for the work that is being done at Amani!

1 comment:

  1. I finally caught up on your blog, and I am so happy for you all:-) These pictures are incredible, what a blessed place...We continue to pray for you all, and your family is still in Good Shepherd's prayer bulletin. We can't wait to meet Asher, and to witness the transformation of this great blessing in your family!

    ReplyDelete