Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you, Proctors!

Several weeks ago, I wrote a post about the Proctors who were going to Jinja, Uganda, and who were taking presents for the boys for the Doyles and us. Well, while I was checking my email at school, I received this video from them. Not really knowing what it was, I opened it up on my prep period. When the bell rang, this amazing video was still playing. As the students entered my room, I was weeping...quite a sight to see, I'm sure!

Just like Connie's quilt, this video is a testimony of how well our faith family has loved us and Asher. Dee Anne and Dan, thank you for putting this video together. Before long, Asher will be home and we will sit down and watch it as a family...thank you for that blessing! (To hear the video only, scroll down to my playlist at the bottom of the page and turn off the music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment