Friday, August 21, 2009

Asher Calls Me "Mommy"!

Dee Anne and Dan Proctor posted some video footage of their visit with Asher and Judah. It is so exciting to hear our little guy's voice...he has the cutest accent (I hope he doesn't lose it when he arrives in the South!). If you hang in there for the whole video, you will hear Asher call us "Mommy" and "Daddy." I cannot begin to explain just how these words make me feel. My heart is mush right now! I am so just thankful for Amani, for our friends who have visited and shared their stories, for our church and school family who have loved us so well and supported this whole journey, and for my teacher friends who have put up with me every day while I tell them one more Asher story. My heart is just full to bursting as I type. The Lord has blessed us so mightily, and we are thankful! Enjoy the video! (Be sure to turn off the playlist at the bottom of the page.)

7 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Love it!!!! Love it!!!! When the boys are our age they can still watch this....how amazing for them!!!! Thank you Proctor family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it! I want him home so bad! I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teary. How precious for you to hear his voice. He already knows he is loved. Praying for your family every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful video! Great talking with you at church the other day. As promised here is our blog address, take care www.thefrancis5.blogspot.com

    Blessings, Dan and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Dana and Danny, that was so awesome! Nolan and I just sat here and watched the whole video!! We went and turned off your music first (and my washer and dryer) so that we could soak up every word! How precious! Asher is a doll! I loved seeing him running around chasing those bubbles with that oh-so-beloved-teddy bear of your kids. I can't wait to hear and see more! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful for you! I loved every minute of it! : ) I love their little accents too, so precious!

    Katie Troup

    ReplyDelete