Saturday, June 20, 2009

We're Getting Ready!

Well, in a few weeks Asher will be home, and it hit me: we need to get busy! Sooo...we went out and got our little guy some clothes. Danny told me to take it slowly: buy socks one month, buy underwear the next, etc. I tried to explain to him the flaw in his thinking, but he's still not convinced! I was, however, able to get a few things. Aren't they cute? It's been a long time since I bought boy clothes this size!




Next, we added a few things to Owen's room to make it ready for his brother. We added some shelving for Asher's books as well as a new dresser. Here it is:




I realize these things may seem silly, but it's exciting to think that Asher will have his very own clothes and his very own bed with his very own books in his very own house with his very own family. Now I just have go and get those socks and underwear!

We still haven't heard about a court date. Mary said it would take a "miracle." I'm up for a miracle, how about you? Please continue to pray that God would move mountains to get our boy home before school starts! And thank you for walking this journey with us. We're almost there!

2 comments:

  1. Praying and agreeing for that miracle in the name of Jesus. Love you! Tell Danny Happy First Father's Day as the father of 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that Owen will wake up in the morning and look across the room and have a little brother looking at him in awe. What a precious thought!

    ReplyDelete