Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Danny and I celebrated our 15th anniversary this May. It's hard to believe that we have been married that long. It seems like only yesterday we were running around being camp counselors! (As George Bernard Shaw says, youth is wasted on the young!) In honor of our anniversary, I perused old pictures and walked down Memory Lane. Here is just a glimpse of the road Danny and I have traveled.


Danny and I first met while working a Christian sports camp called Crosspoint. Can you find us in the group picture?


The following summer we got married!

Fifteen years later!

In Paris!

Danny, I love you and am so thankful for you! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!! We love you guys!
    tb

    ReplyDelete