Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures from Africa

A sweet friend, though I have never met her face to face, has gone back to Uganda for the summer to volunteer at Amani Baby Cottage. Emily Worrall knows Asher (and all his other buddies that are coming home to their forever families) and has already sent us pictures of him. These pictures were taken at the beginning of the week. He looks so happy! I know he is excited to see his friend Emily again. The first thing Emily said to Asher was, "Hey, I heard you have a family!" She said that he just grinned. I am grinning just thinking about it!



Our boy praying...just precious!


Danny's excited about Asher's vertical...



What a happy fella!

1 comment:

  1. ok, i have tears ... what precious pictures ... we just sent in our custody papers ... fingerprints are June 2nd ... I can't wait for Joseph to know he has a family !!!

    love ya sister .. did you get my phone message ...

    love Oatsvall Team

    ReplyDelete