Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a Night!

Wow! What a night! Danny and I were worried with the tornado warnings that we would be the only ones eating "mor chikin," but boy, were we wrong! Thank you, friends and family, for coming out tonight in the terrible weather and helping us bring Asher home. You all were amazing! Chick-Fil-A said it was the largest Spirit Night that they can remember. I don't know about that; I just know that I have never felt so much love and support in my life. Danny and I are humbled and taken aback by all those who came by. Our words just cannot thank you enough! We still don't know the total yet, but we know the bottom line: we are lucky to live in this community with this group of friends for such a time as this. We cannot wait to share with Asher how all of you loved and supported him. We are thankful beyond words. Here's just a glimpse of the love we felt tonight:


















"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." (Psalm 145:3)

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast! That's a great idea to be able to raise money! See you Monday!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete