Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Road to Asher

Danny and I shared our adoption story at church a few weeks ago, and we wanted to show a video that encapsulated all that God had taught us and all that we had experienced through this amazing journey. A friend of the family (thank you, Mikey!) put this video together for us. It will forever serve as a testimony to the fact that God is a Redeemer...He is not only redeeming Asher from a life of hopelessness, but He is redeeming all of us Kecks in exactly the same way! If there is one thing that we have learned through our journey, it is this: we are no different than the orphan or the widow...we just have more stuff. I am so thankful that God is redeeming me just as he is redeeming Asher: by the blood of Jesus. I hope you enjoy the video!

5 comments:

  1. I loved this! You have been such an encouragement to me. Blessings to all 6 of you!
    rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just cried through the whole thing! What a blessing Asher is to your family! I am excited about meeting our Ugandan baby soon!

    ReplyDelete